STOTT PILATES certification shows clients and employers that you are a well-qualified professional. At the conclusion of each course, you receive a letter of completion and continuing education credits. STOTT PILATES certification is awarded upon successful completion of a course plus a written and practical exam.
JG On Track Exam Prep Sessions
To help you in preparing for your exam, we offer helpful exam review sessions that are part of our JG On Track Program. We encourage all students to attend all 3 days to get the most out of your exam preparation process.
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, April 6th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, April 7th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, April 8th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, July 27th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, July 28th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, July 29th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, December 7th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, December 8th, 2018 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, December 9th, 2018 12:00 pm
Sign up and pay in full to take your exam at John Garey Fitness & Pilates within 3 months of the JG On Track weekend and you can take JG On Track (all 3 days) for free. No refunds or transfers on the exam fee. This offer is valid for all students who have completed any of the STOTT PILATES courses.
To schedule your exam, call our education hotline at (562) 598-8585.
Exam material is cumulative so students can certify in stages by taking an exam after each course or after a series of courses, e.g. students certified in Matwork must take a combined Matwork and Reformer exam should they wish to subsequently certify in Reformer. This also applies to students certified in Reformer who wish to move on to CCB certification. Please note that exams must be taken within six months of the last course completed and that there is a fee associated with each exam. Successful completion of Matwork; Reformer; Cadillac, Chair & Barrels; Advanced Repertoire; ISP courses and exams are required for full certification.
Additional required observation, physical review, and practice teaching hours are listed with each course description.
- May Exams:
- June Exams:
- August Exams:
- December Exams:
- Saturday, May 19th, 2018
- Saturday, June 9th, 2018
- Saturday, August 25th, 2018
- Saturday, December 15th, 2018
*By Appointment Only
*No set schedule - Written Exams must be taken within 7 days of the practical exam. Schedule with Front Desk Team.
- Mat Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Mat Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Mat/Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $355
- Mat/Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $225
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 or Full Exam: $405
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 2 only Exam: $250
- Full Certification (Includes: IMP, IR, ICCB, ISP, AM, AR and ACCB): $405
Please note that there is a 7 day cancellation policy in effect for all exams. Cancelling within 7 days of scheduled exams will be charged 50% of the fee.
- Early Course Registration Special
Sign up and pay in full for an Intensive STOTT PILATES course at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date and save $200. If you sign up and pay in full at least 3 weeks prior to an Advanced STOTT PILATES course, save $50.
- Workshop Conference Specials
Early Bird Special! Sign up for our Workshop Days and Spring Conference up to 28 days prior (4 weeks) and save 10%.
How do I enroll?
Fill out the on-line application form. Call the Instructor Trainer Hotline at (562) 598-8585 if you have questions. We’re happy to help.