The Path To Become a Successful Pilates Instructor
STOTT PILATES® Certification
Contact us anytime during this process for personalized guidance and with any questions about the course work, application process, certification, or anything about our education.
Call us at (562) 430-3006 or click here to e-mail us.
How to Become a Pilates Instructor: Where to Start?
As with any new, exciting endeavor, it’s sometimes difficult to know where to begin. John Garey Pilates Teacher Training has helped thousands of Pilates enthusiasts successfully realize their dream of becoming a Pilates instructor and achieve STOTT PILATES Certification. We’d love to do the same for you!
John Garey Pilates Teacher Training is the only STOTT PILATES Licensed Training Center in Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County and provides an extensive range of year-round Pilates teacher training courses for you to discover and implement into your own practice. Led by some of the most experienced Instructor Trainers in the area, our Pilates teacher training offers high-quality instruction to help you become the very best Pilates instructor.
Where to Start
As you explore how to become a Pilates instructor, we recommend you start with us.
John Garey Pilates Teacher Training offers all you need to become a STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor, fitness trainer, Pilates instructor, expand your Pilates and fitness knowledge, earn CECs, and so much more. Our comprehensive range of teacher training programs are well organized and intense to ensure you are as successful. Our knowledgeable Administrative Team is here to help you navigate your way to becoming a great Pilates instructor. Our team will offer guidance and support throughout your training and will help you achieve your goals.
The Pilates Instructor Process
To become a successful Pilates instructor, start by exploring your passion for Pilates. Take the time to consider why you began Pilates, what aspects you like most, and what areas interest you. As you reflect on Pilates as a participant, then examine and imagine being an instructor.
- Do you have interest in leading group classes?
- Do you prefer one-on-one training?
- Are you interested in a large, diverse studio or a private facility?
- Were you drawn to Pilates for the physical movement or physical fitness experience?
- Are you drawn to Pilates mat work?
- Do you prefer Pilates reformer exercises?
- Are you interested in Pilates for rehabilitation?
Answering these questions will provide you with needed insight and help you move forward on how to become a Pilates instructor.
The John Garey STOTT PILATES® Process
Our professional, focused, and organized team of STOTT PILATES professionals at John Garey Pilates Teacher Training are here to guide your Pilates instructor journey. We offer an extensive range of certification courses, workshop classes, and continuing education credit (CEC) classes to suit your individual needs and goals.
For Pilates Instructor Training, our process aims to provide clarity and efficiency to get you underway:
- Contact us for a consultation to explore your ambitions, goals, and timing. You can call us at (562) 430-3006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an Application Form to get your Pilates Instructor acceptance started
- Explore our Pilates course schedule to understand current programs and opportunities
- Course exam preparation and successful completion are needed for certification
- Consider Continuing Education Courses to outline how you might retain certification and expand your Pilates knowledge
For STOTT PILATES® Certification, John Garey Pilates Teacher Training is the only licensed studio in the Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County areas. We take pride in the extensive options we offer to help you achieve this prestigious Pilates certification:
- Examine whether you want to initially focus on Intensive Mat Plus or Intensive Reformer training based on your preference and course start time that is most convenient
- Options after completing either starter course are for you to determine based on your interests and to design the STOTT PILATES Certification that is best to meet your goals.
- Option 1: Continue Level 1 training with Intensive Mat Plus or Intensive Reformer (depending on which one you did not take in step one), and Intensive Cadillac, Intensive Chair, Intensive Barrels
- Option 2: Move on to your Level 2 training by taking Advanced Courses, focusing on Injuries & Special Populations, and taking your Certification Exam
We understand it may feel confusing as you explore how to become a Pilates instructor but rest assured, we are here to help! Contact us anytime during this process for personal guidance and advice or with any questions about courses, process or certification. Call us at (562) 430-3006 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.