In this 4 hour exam prep session, we’ll review the following:
- Bones, joints, boney landmarks and anatomical terminology you need to know for your exam
- Hands on boney landmark palpation practice for postural analysis
- Overview of the practical component of the STOTT PILATES® Certification Exam
- Review the testing procedure, including what the examiner is looking for
- Step by step instructions for how to prepare for the Practical Exam
- Valuable information regarding the marking system and areas of examination
*Sign up and pay in full to take your exam at John Garey & Pilates within 3 months of the JG On Track weekend and you can take JG On Track (all 3 days) for free. No refunds or transfers on the exam fee. This offer is valid for all students who have completed any STOTT PILATES® courses.