On day 2 of JG On Track, you’ll review the following:
- Muscles to know for the exam.
- The biomechanics and functional anatomy knowledge required for the exam.
- Watch an Instructor Trainer complete a Postural Analysis
- Review the Postural Analysis Guide
- Practice analyzing another students posture
Note: Bring your Bryan Edwards Muscle Flash cards and the Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy book by Sieg and Adams. Both are available for purchase at John Garey Fitness & Pilates
*Sign up and pay in full to take your exam at John Garey & Pilates within 3 months of the JG On Track weekend and you can take JG On Track (all 3 days) for free. No refunds or transfers on the exam fee. This offer is valid for all students who have completed any STOTT PILATES® courses.