2 hours | Intermediate
This workshop covers creative programming designed for Pilates participants who are athletic and looking to improve strength and balance. It includes a full body workout with challenging fitness-based moves, hitting all of the major muscle groups, while keeping the principles of Pilates intact. Although the exercises range from beginner to advanced, the programming is mostly intermediate level.
- Learn new and creative exercises on the Pilates Chair.
- Explore a full body Chair program that is also fluid, fun and challenging.
- Learn exercises using the Chair that are traditionally performed on other Pilates apparatus and in the fitness world.
- Increase the programming options for those that practice on the chair regularly.
- Understand the biomechanics, proper form and execution and programming options for each exercise.
- Cover regressions and progressions, as well as the “why” for all of the exercises.
0.2 STOTT PILATES CECs, 2 PMA CECs