2 hours | Lecture and Movement
This workshop is designed to help you become the best Instructor you can be. Learn how to attract and keep clients, improve your teaching skills, and take your professional development to the next level. Based on John’s Video eBook, this workshop covers everything from dealing with competition to having the “it” factor.
The workshop culminates with a sample Mat class at the end, utilizing the concepts covered in the lecture.
- To provide the participant with 8 areas to focus on to become the best instructor possible.
- To help the participants understand the differences between a good instructor and a great instructor.
- To provide a humorous and memorable lecture that will help any instructor, at any level, improve.
- To provide my insights about what makes a great instructor, based on 30 years of teaching clients, training instructors, and watching the best of the best teach Pilates and fitness.
- To teach a sample Mat class that utilizes all of the tips and strategies discussed during the lecture portion.
- To give the participants the first steps to take immediately to become a better instructor.
0.2 STOTT PILATES CECs, 2 PMA CECs