2 hours | Mixed (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Unilateral work highlights body imbalances, while simultaneously helping to correct them. We’ll explore unilateral exercises in this workshop that will add both variety and challenge to any workout and help to highlight and correct imbalances. This program is designed as a stand-alone, full body workout, but can also be used for endless programming ideas. The exercises range from beginner to advanced.
- Discuss the challenges and advantages to training unilaterally.
- Explore exercises traditionally performed bilaterally and the difference in muscular engagement and body awareness when performing them unilaterally.
- Experience a full body workout designed using only exercises performed unilaterally.
- Understand the importance of balanced programming through the use of unilateral exercises.
- Discover multiple programming options using unilateral exercises.
- Challenge and motivate all levels of clients through unilateral training on the versatile Reformer.
What you’ll use
- Merrithew™ Reformer
- Padded Platform Extender
0.2 STOTT PILATES CECs, 2 PMA CECs