2 hours | Intermediate
This workshop provides a program designed for stronger participants who have mastered the beginner and intermediate level exercises on the Reformer. It features a complete workout, with some all-time favorite fitness-based exercises performed on the Reformer. This program challenges strength, mobility and body awareness and while it’s level is intermediate-advanced, it includes a full-range of exercises starting from beginner.
- Experience a full intermediate / advanced fitness- based program on the Reformer full of creative and unique exercises.
- Learn the proper form, biomechanics, regressions and progressions to new and traditional exercises.
- Understand and learn how to program for clients that are skilled athletes and fit individuals seeking a Pilates practice to enhance their performance.
- Present a full program filled with great new exercises for those clients that need and are ready for challenge in strength and body awareness.
- Discuss the exercises in terms of who they are most valuable for, who they might be contraindicated for, and how to program the exercises into specific workouts.
- Show creative programming with both traditional and non-traditional exercises on the Reformer.
What you’ll use
- Merrithew Reformer
- Padded Platform Extender (optional)
0.2 STOTT PILATES CECs, 2 PMA CECs