Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR, you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Cadillac repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients.
What you will learn:
- A variety of exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table through the full Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilizing the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications
- Familiarity with the safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients
Requirements of certification:
The ICCB training is broken up into 3 modules: cadillac, chair and barrels. One may choose to attend all 3 modules in any order, but must complete all 3 in order to certify. ICCB prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table, Stability Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and Arc Barrel. By the end of all 3 modules you are able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals.
Prerequisites: STOTT PILATES® IMP or STOTT PILATES® IR
Duration: 25 hours of classroom instruction over 10 days. Plus: 10 hours observation; 15 hours physical review; 10 hours practice teaching. Total: 60 hours
CECs: 2.5 STOTT PILATES®