For those looking to reach the ultimate fitness level, this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, highlights the value of the Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ as a fantastic fitness tool rather than solely a Pilates piece. The specially-designed moves, developed by the Merrithew team, focus on building the necessary strength, mobility and endurance to boost athletic performance in any sport. This fast-paced and challenging workout emphasizes safe and effective full-body training, and is perfect in combination with traditional Chair exercises.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to modified exercises on the Stability Chair.
- Learn how the Stability Chair can be utilized for sport-specific moves.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
Equipment used in this workshop
- Split-Pedal Stability Chair
- Pilates Mat
- Reformer Box
- Foam Cushion ‘C’
- Small Oval Balance Pad,
Blue Balance Pad or
Padded Platform Extender