JG On Track Exam Prep SessionsTo help you in preparing for your exam, we offer helpful exam review sessions that are part of our JG On Track Program. We encourage all students to attend all 3 days to get the most out of your exam preparation process.
Exam DatesTo schedule your exam, call our education hotline at (562) 430-3006. Exam material is cumulative so students can certify in stages by taking an exam after each course or after a series of courses, e.g. students certified in Matwork must take a combined Matwork and Reformer exam should they wish to subsequently certify in Reformer. This also applies to students certified in Reformer who wish to move on to CCB certification. Please note that exams must be taken within six months of the last course completed and that there is a fee associated with each exam. Successful completion of Matwork; Reformer; Cadillac, Chair & Barrels; Advanced Repertoire; ISP courses and exams are required for full certification.
Additional required observation, physical review, and practice teaching hours are listed with each course description.
- Mat Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Mat Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Mat/Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $355
- Mat/Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $225
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 or Full Exam: $405
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 2 only Exam: $250
- Full Certification (Includes: IMP, IR, ICCB, ISP, AM, AR and ACCB): $405
- Early Course Registration Special
Sign up and pay in full for an Intensive STOTT PILATES course at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date and save $200. If you sign up and pay in full at least 3 weeks prior to an Advanced STOTT PILATES course, save $50.
- 2020 Spring Conference
2020 Spring Conference
for STOTT PILATES CECs:
May 2-3; May 30-31
Early Bird: Save 10% if you sign up before April 1
Click for details.
How do I enroll?
Fill out the on-line application form. Call the Instructor Trainer Hotline at (562) 430-3006 if you have questions. We’re happy to help.