STOTT PILATES certification shows clients and employers that you are a well-qualified professional. At the conclusion of each course, you receive a letter of completion and continuing education credits. STOTT PILATES certification is awarded upon successful completion of a course plus a written and practical exam.
JG On Track Exam Prep Sessions
To help you in preparing for your exam, we offer helpful exam review sessions that are part of our JG On Track Program. We encourage all students to attend all 3 days to get the most out of your exam preparation process.
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, March 22nd, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, March 24th, 2019 12:00 pm
- Functional Anatomy 101 on Saturday, March 30th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, July 26th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, July 27th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, July 28th, 2019 12:00 pm
- Functional Anatomy 101 on Friday, October 18th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 1: Anatomy Part 1 and Practical Exam Review on Friday, December 13th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 2: Anatomy Part 2 and Postural Analysis Review on Saturday, December 14th, 2019 12:00 pm
- DAY 3: Programming Review and Practice Exams on Sunday, December 15th, 2019 12:00 pm
Sign up and pay in full to take your exam at John Garey Fitness & Pilates within 3 months of the JG On Track weekend and you can take JG On Track (all 3 days) for free. No refunds or transfers on the exam fee. This offer is valid for all students who have completed any of the STOTT PILATES courses.
To schedule your exam, call our education hotline at (562) 430-3006.
Exam material is cumulative so students can certify in stages by taking an exam after each course or after a series of courses, e.g. students certified in Matwork must take a combined Matwork and Reformer exam should they wish to subsequently certify in Reformer. This also applies to students certified in Reformer who wish to move on to CCB certification. Please note that exams must be taken within six months of the last course completed and that there is a fee associated with each exam. Successful completion of Matwork; Reformer; Cadillac, Chair & Barrels; Advanced Repertoire; ISP courses and exams are required for full certification.
Additional required observation, physical review, and practice teaching hours are listed with each course description.
- April Exams:
- May Exams:
- July Exams:
- July Exams:
- October Exams:
- Saturday, April 6th, 2019
- Sunday, May 5th, 2019
- Saturday, July 6th, 2019
- Sunday, July 7th, 2019
- Saturday, October 19th, 2019
*By Appointment Only
*No set schedule - Written Exams must be taken within 7 days of the practical exam. Schedule with Front Desk Team.
- Mat Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Mat Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $305
- Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $200
- Mat/Reformer Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 Exam: $355
- Mat/Reformer Level 2 only Exam: $225
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 1 or Level 1 & 2 or Full Exam: $405
- Mat/Reformer/CCB Level 2 only Exam: $250
- Full Certification (Includes: IMP, IR, ICCB, ISP, AM, AR and ACCB): $405
Please note that there is a 7 day cancellation policy in effect for all exams. Cancelling within 7 days of scheduled exams will be charged 50% of the fee.
- Early Course Registration Special
Sign up and pay in full for an Intensive STOTT PILATES course at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date and save $200. If you sign up and pay in full at least 3 weeks prior to an Advanced STOTT PILATES course, save $50.
- 2019 Spring Conference
Save the date! Our 2019 Spring Conference for STOTT PILATES CECs will be June 14-16
*Details coming soon.
How do I enroll?
Fill out the on-line application form. Call the Instructor Trainer Hotline at (562) 430-3006 if you have questions. We’re happy to help.