John travels around the globe teaching students, instructors and enthusiasts of fitness and Pilates. John is a Master Instructor Trainer for Merrithew Health & Fitness, specializing in STOTT PILATES and CORE Athletic Conditioning and Performance Training. He can be booked to teach any of the workshops offered by those brands.
John plays an integral role in the development of the STOTT PILATES Athletic Conditioning program and enjoys teaching those workshops.
Among his current favorite STOTT PILATES Mat-based workshops are the following:
- Athletic Conditioning on the Mat
- Stability Ball Challenge, Stability Ball Level 5
- Pilates with the Medicine Ball
John's current favorite STOTT PILATES Reformer-based workshops:
- Athletic Conditioning on the V2Max, Level 2
- Athletic Conditioning on the Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder
- Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer Levels 1, 3 and 4
- Jumpboard Interval Training Level 2
- Reformer and Padded Platform Extender
Other STOTT PILATES Based workshops in John's current favorites list are the following:
- Athletic Conditioning on the Stability Chair, Levels 1 and 2
- Athletic Conditioning on the Arc Barrel
- Halo® Foundations to Integrated Bodyweight Training
John developed the CORE Athletic Conditioning and Performance Training program for Merrithew Health & Fitness. Listed below are John's current favorite CORE workshops.
- CORE Instructor Foundation Course
- Athletic Conditioning with Fitness Circle®
- Balance & Strength on the Big Blue Stability Cushion™
- Power & Stamina: Medicine Ball Interval Training, Volume 1
- Power & Stamina: Medicine Ball Interval Training, Volume 2
- Dynamic Resistance Training with Tubing
To book John or to find out more information, contact Mike Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John can be booked to teach at your fitness or Pilates facility, or your upcoming conference.
John can also be booked to write or be a fitness and Pilates expert for articles and/or videos.