Pilates Certification from the Masters
No matter what path brought you to Pilates, it was the right path for you! As you expand your Pilates knowledge and skill, you want to feel challenged, inspired, and confident in your ability to help others explore all that Pilates has to offer. John Garey Pilates Teacher Training certification programs and courses are the best way forward to become the Pilates instructor you aim to be!
John Garey Pilates Teacher Training offers the highest quality instruction, the most intimate and progressive learning environment, and the right level of support to help you achieve your goals in Pilates Certification and Personal Training Certification in Orange County and the Los Angeles area.
Our Pilates university approach to Pilates certification provides everything you need to succeed. From certification courses to workshops, continuing education credits (CECs) to one-on-one support, our programs are comprehensive and effective. In our more than 17 years as a Pilates Studio and Teacher Training Certification Center, thousands of successful Pilates Instructors have achieved Pilates certification with our courses!
As the only STOTT PILATES® Licensed Training Center in all of Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County, you have the opportunity to become certified in contemporary Pilates methodology and differentiate yourself from the rest. STOTT PILATES is considered the Ivy League of Pilates Certification internationally.
With dedicated training and learning spaces, extensive state-of-the-art fitness and Pilates equipment, and unmatched Instructor Trainer experience and certification, John Garey Pilates Teacher Training offers everything to help you achieve your Pilates certification goals.
- Only STOTT PILATES Licensed Training Center in LA, Orange County, and Long Beach areas
- Pilates program led by John Garey, Merrithew™ Ambassador & Continuing Education Provider, Merrithew Master Instructor Trainer Emeritus, Created of John Garey TV
- 6,500 square foot state-of-the-art facility
- Extensive and year-round Pilates courses, Pilates Workshops, special programs, and exam preparation sessions (designed exclusively by John Garey from over 25 years of experience training and certifying instructors)
- Dynamic and varied Workshop series for STOTT PILATES and PMA CECs
- High-quality STOTT PILATES equipment, V2Max Plus Reformers, Rehab V2Max Plus Reformer
- Cadillac, Spring Walls, Stability Chairs, Ladder Barrels, Spine Correctors, and Arc Barrels
- Multiple Certification options to suit your individual needs, helpful administration team to help you navigate the world of Pilates Teacher Training, and plenty of free parking
Call John Garey Pilates Teacher Training at (562) 430-3006 to explore Pilates certification courses and options, we are here to answer any questions you have and guide you through the process! Or learn more about:
Beginning Friday, March 22nd 12:00 pm
Beginning Saturday, March 23rd 12:00 pm
Beginning Saturday, March 9th 12:00 pm
Beginning Sunday, March 24th 12:00 pm
Beginning Saturday, March 30th 12:00 pm
Current John Garey Pilates Teacher Training Special Offers
2019 Spring Conference
Save the date! Our 2019 Spring Conference for STOTT PILATES CECs will be June 14-16
*Details coming soon.
Early Course Registration Special
Sign up and pay in full for an Intensive STOTT PILATES course at least 3 weeks prior to the course start date and save $200. If you sign up and pay in full at least 3 weeks prior to an Advanced STOTT PILATES course, save $50.
Spring Conference, June 14-16, 2019
Get your 2019 STOTT PILATES and PMA continuing education credits at our upcoming Spring Conference: June 14-16, 2019.
Details coming soon!
*Save the date.
Save the Date: Fall Conference - September 6-8 & Winter Conference - December 6-8!
For more details click here